Engineering Camp Information
In order to help all of our students attending prepare for a fun camp, we've compiled the following information:
All of your transportation needs during the camp will be provided. Transportation to Engineering Camp will be arranged by your Site Coordinator and school district.
Students will be supervised during all organized time and in the residence halls. Students will be required to attend ALL assigned activities and sessions, and will be required to comply with the rules and regulations governing the conduct of all students on campus. Any violations or abuse of these rules will cause immediate dismissal.
- Outdoor and Classroom attire (school dress code will be enforced).
- Long pants or knee length shorts (you will be hiking outdoors).
- Close-toed shoes are required.
- 2nd pair of shoes (for walking in the water; NO flip flops).
- Swimsuit (dress code will be enforced) for canoe/paddleboarding.
- Hat (for outdoor sessions).
- Sunscreen and water bottle for outdoor activities.
- Sweaters or jackets for evenings. It will be chilly outside.
- Extra blanket.
- 2 towels ( one for showering and one for water activities).
- Basic toiletries such as:
- Shampoo & Soap
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Comb or brush